Thursday, October 30, 2014

Need more chaos

2014 likely is the very transition years for me.

Everything doesn't goes as I wanted.

But I should keep my positive thought.

For not everything I was failing. Some of them should be fun activities.
New stuff and new experience. New language and new situation.
I just still in my journey to find the very reason I should live on in this world.

I knew already.
The deeper chaos you made, the bigger power you will obtained.
As long as we don't give up to the darkness.
As long as we keep our heads high with positive thought.

2 comments:

  1. "Tidak ada ujian Tuhan datang untuk melemahkan."

    hahaha,,found some nice words at my tumblr. Mungkin kalo gak dikasih di sini ya dikasihnya di alam kekal nanti dam. As long as you learn and tawakkal. Hehe..sama banget aku 2014 masa transisi. Hahaha. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lho mbak dewi komen toh..
      hehe, maaf baru lihat setelah 5 bulan berselang.
      jarang banget nengok blog-ku sendiri.

      karena postingnya setaun sekali (atau dua kali) di bulan Oktober doang. Haha..

      Makasih mbak semangatnya. :)
      Keep on encouraging people. I do hope we can co-encourage one another.

      Delete