Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Neue

Now everything changed for me.

And I should race the time again.

But not so pitiful like last years.

I find myself around new family.

They're fit with me I think.

I am grateful to that.

Furthermore, my journey expands here in new city.

New exploration makes me happy.

New expectation makes me not bored.

I flame my mind to find new friend.
I water my brain to flourish my knowledge.
I solidify my moments with new documentation style.
I fly my body to explore new conquest.

But there're always problem.

Problem always there.

Those were indicating we are living a life.

So, I should not be wavered.

But why on those problems there's still one problem of my past, the internal one.
I thought it will be dissolved to thin air when I conduct my new activities in this new place.
Apparently, it should be taken as a serious matter.

So, pray for me, hey me.

So you could be prepared to the new stage next year, on the starting months of 2016.

Then, I must finished my current job here.
Taking late call today, preparing for tomorrow work.

Alone here. But I still feel energetic.
I should be grateful.
And ensure me don't diffused with the things, forgetting my internal problem.

Farewell. See you in next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment